Supply Chaın / Vendor Partnerıng
Anatolia Defense Group serves as your partner in the supply chain for successfully obtaining Government defense contracts. Our PRIMARY GOAL is to REDUCE TOTAL ACQUISITION COSTS and PROVIDE THE BEST OVERALL VALUE SOLUTION to our customer base which leads to increased sales.
We offer FOUR different types of vendor partnerships:
1. General Quoting Relationship
- The focus is finding and exploring mutually beneficial opportunities
- You get to know us/We get to know you.
2. Vendor Hit Rate Improvement Program (VHRIP)
- Approved part numbers on file with the DLA
3. Manufacturing Alliance Program (MAP)
- Build-to-print items with the DLA
4. Mil Spec Packaging / Toll Packaging
- Anatolia Defense Group Associates will toll package for vendors as it makes sense to open doors for other types of relationships.
Typically, the process starts as a General Quoting Relationship and then transition to either a Vendor Hit Rate Improvement Program (VHRIP) relationship or a Manufacturing Alliance Program (MAP) relationship.
CONTRACT TYPE DETERMINES PARTNERING PATH:
1- COMMERCIAL OFF-THE-SHELF ITEMS (COTS Items):
- Approved products where the vendor’s CAGE/PN combination is referenced on the Government Solicitation.
- Anatolia Defense Group represents the APPROVED MANUFACTURER to bid the solicitation.
- We provide efficient value-added services to remove costs from the supply chain and provide the best overall value solution.
- Vendors with COTS ITEMS are eligible for VENDOR HIT RATE IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (VHRIP).
2- MANUFACTURED-TO-PRINT ITEMS (GOVERNMENT DRAWINGS):
- Vendors without approved COTS ITEMS are candidates for our MANUFACTURING ALLIANCE PROGRAM (MAP).
- Anatolia Defense Group will automatically send MAP vendors all of their historical items.
- Anatolia Defense Group also will target items that fall within the vendors manufacturing capabilities.
- Finally as a MAP contractor, vendors will also be given first opportunity on MILLIONS of DOLLARS of outsourced projects by Anatolia Defense Group.
Anatolia Defense Group does NOT take a one-size-fits-all approach. Custom-tailored HYBRID PROGRAMS are also available. Contact email@example.com for more details.
Contact us today if you are interested in a custom approach to vendor partnerships for Government contracts. As a value-added supply chain partner, we proudly serve the United States Government, Tier 1 Primes, and our fine men and women in uniform.